Thursday, July 8, 2010

Futsal

First off, futsal is a game, it's like football but with less players(5 players), a samller ball, and a smaller court. OK, but this post is not to tell you the wonders of futsal, it's to tell you bout my futsal competition and how my team lost. All because of a stupid referee and cheating opponents...

The day started great, we fought with 2 Quantum, Jia Le scored one goal in the first half, Yong Ning own goal, so that leaves us with 1-1, and at the last minute (or so), I scored, I kinda slided down with my left leg and kick with my right leg, so it was kinda like a corner kick, and that left us with 2-1, so, we ran around a bit, tried to defend a bit and finally, the whistle blew...

So, I kinda scraped my knee, and then with 2 Amiga, lemme just say why we lost before I continued with the match's progress... We lost because: a)We were tired, we fought a match b4, but Amiga did not...
b)The referee is in a relationship with one of the players
c)Penalty kick
OK, we're done with the reasons, now let's get to the play-by-play action....

We tousled around then Jia Le or Yong Ning kicked the ball to the GK, and one of the Amiga's players touched it, quickly pulled back and said 'Sorry'... That was what I saw... In fact, that was what EVERYONE saw... The motherfucking referee said nothing... DUI LE LOU MOU!!! And then, my frens and the viewers said they hand ball another time. As far as I KNOW, if u hand ball at the GK box, it's a penalty kick. After the match, we complained, but the referee was like ' I saw she almost touch the ball then pull back, I'm wearing glasses!!!' Dude, the rest of the ppl saw too, so you're saying other ppl's eyes got prob la? DIAO HAI!!!!! And, if ur wearing glasses, means ur eyes cacat la!!!! NOOB!!! DIAO HAI, just because ur in a relationship doesn't mean u have to cheat RIGHT??!!!! DIAO NOOB FUCK NOOB FUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment