Friday, July 9, 2010

Haiz

Hey, a little depressed today... Lemme tell you why, yesterday, my class and I won the basketball tournament, also Rimup, and we made it to the finals, so we kinda wanna go to Wai Yee's house to hang out... And my aunt said OK, so happy....

Then, she said I either wear her short pants or her dresses, and I was like WTF, didn't u say I can wear what I WANT when I'm WITH my friends? Oh, so you're going back on your word, I never should've trusted u... Anyways, I kinda lost it and started shouting.... I mean, if someone made a deal with you and they broke it, how would you feel? I mean, it's EMBARRASSING!!!! HAiz.... I'm not gonna trust adults anymore...

I'm pretty easy to deal with, you make me a deal, I agree, I keep the deal, and I expect you to DO so... Also, you get me what I want, I get you what you want.

So I guess I'm not going...
ALl her fault...
Haiz....
Liar!!!
Bbye...
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment