Monday, July 5, 2010

O.o

3 days since I posted anything... Nothing much to say though.... Well, let's get on with the 'announcments, I guess.... OK then, let's begin...

1. Every post will now be posted on a Sunday so I'll have more stuff to post...
2. Announcements will be on Monday night if there's any... But, just check back every Monday night to see if there's any new announcements.


Now that we're done with the announcments, I'm gonna start blogging. It's just a normal blog. First of all, my group at FB, The Penz have just posted our first comic. Episode 1. We're just finishing episode 2. 1 more page and then we'll start working on episode 3. I hope you guys visit it and go check it out.

This blog doesn't have any topics... It's just a reminder to join The Penz

No comments:

Post a Comment