Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Jacket

Hey! I got a new sleeveless hoodie, which is kinda great! It costs RM55.95, AFTER a 20% discount. And yes, I am truly ashamed to say that I bought it in JUSCO. But for my defence, I bought it in the Men's Department and, it does have a brand. Even if I've never heard about it before, I think it's called ' Blue Toms' or something like that. It's Black it color and it's size 'S'. It's a really cool hoodie, I might take pics of it, when I actually feel like it.

Anyways, the reason I bought the hoodie is for personal use and for the crew. The crew is actually some dance crew me and my friends made up. We do hip hop dances like bboy, robot, pop, lock and stuff. I'm learning bboy now. If you don't know what it is, go check it out on Google or Youtube. So far, I've nailed the Baby Freeze, Helicopter, Six Step( though I need it to go faster) and 1 of the TopRock moves. I'm learning more. I'm going to enroll myself into some dancing class, to improve cuz' we might go for competitions and stuff.

That's bout it. Hope I can pass Maths!
I won't cry if I fail though, but if I do, give me RM 1!
:P
Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment