Monday, November 8, 2010

Analysis

First of all, don't ask me about the title, I have no idea why I put it there. Well, on with the boring news first. Exam results. I must say, my first day is good.
English----92%
Maths-----68%
Chinese----51%
Sejarah-----50++
Science----65%
Seni----50%

I'm proud to say I got full marks on my English Bahagian C, and I'm also proud to say that my Maths have improved greatly. From E to B. So yeah.

Anyways, I've been thinking, you know how shows always portray the evil person as JUST the evil person? Don't you think there's a reason the bad guys do what they do? It might not be an evil reason, maybe they think they're justifying the world by doing it. Anyways, I'm using 1 of my favorite show as an example.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (ATLA)
Not the movie, I hate the movie. The cartoon's great though. Anyways, if you guys watched it, you probably know the story. But I'll still kinda summarize.

1. Fire Nation starts war.
2. Avatar returns.
3. Banished Fire Nation prince tries to capture the Avatar.
4. Fire Nation lost during an attack towards the Nothern Water Tribe.
5. Fire Lord sents his 14 year old prodigy of a daughter to kill her older brother.
6. Princess Azula (the prodigy daughter) has 2 friends, Mai and Ty Lee.
7. Fight around the world.
8. Prince betrays uncle.
9. Princess nearly kills the Avatar with her lightning.
10. Princess gives credit to brother.
11. Avatar not dead.
12. Prince betrays the Fire Nation.
13. Princess's friends betrayed her.
14. Fire Lord doesn't want his daughter to participate in her plan. ( Destroying the Earth Kingdom)
15. Starts going crazy.
16. Avatar and friends win.

Yes, this is the summary for all 3 seasons. I left out a lot of important stuff, so you can watch it if you want. Anyways, Azula is the sadistic princess who's like all bent on killing and everything, but, like always, there's a reason for it. Well, first of all, she grew up thinking her mother thought she was a monster, and her dad shaped her into his perfect little weapon since she was a kid. Her brother had real friends, people who loved him and more, even if he isn't a prodigy. But, Azula had nothing. Her dad isn;t capable of loving, we all know that. So, this kinda ties with The Phantom Of The Opera, it's like, everyone wants a little love in their lives.

So, she chose to think that fear is the only way to gain friends and ensure loyalty. For her, it's 'Trust is for fools, fear is the only reliable way.' So... yeah... She's my favorite character in the show, and they're making a sequel, The Legend of Korra. I hope they won't execute her or anything.

And the Fire Nation starting the War thingy, well, they're only doing in what they BELIEVED in. You can believe in everything right. They were taught from little that the Fire Nation is the greatest civilication of all (that I agree) and the war was a way for them to share their greatness with the world. You can't actually blame someone for the way they think right? Anyways, this is my reason. I don't know why, I always look at things from a different angle and then ramble about it. I don't know why. Hahahaha.

Well, I guess that's bout it. Peace! Out! BbyE!

No comments:

Post a Comment