Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yong Ning's House

So, I went to Yong Ning the Awesome's house and it is massive!!! Even her room is massive, it even has it's own bathroom. LOL. We didn't really do our Geo project, just stuff for our Hari Kantin. Her brothers are like freaking annonying, especially the older one...

After that, went out to skateboard and played basketball, got all airballs. I don't work well under pressure. LOL. Seriously. That's why I prefer sports that actually have team mates in em'. So you'll know someone will actually back you up if you make a mistake or something like that. But, I really hate it when it comes to me who have to make the final stuff like. Like shooting penalty kicks in soccer or something like that.

Cuz' that's when ur team mates start depending on you, and not you depending on your team mate. If your team mate fails, you can actually think stuff like 'Nvm, it was just a mistake...', but if you're the one doing the task, you can't shake the feeling that if you fail, your team fails.

LOL. That's how I feel...

I think that's all for today. Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment