Sunday, April 11, 2010

YO!

OK! This is the second time I've posted a post with the same title, which is'Yo!'. I think I'm bored or I have no life, or I can't come up with some new titles. There's a few stuff I wanna say, but, I'm not entirely a girl, well, I don't have some of the female insticnts...(not sure if spell correct)

Well, first of all, I still can't ollie, I feel like going online to actually buy a guide, but, that's like really expensive, and my mom won't let me buy it, so... Too bad. And, I went online to find out more about the Ollie, foot placement, pop-ing the board, sliding the front foot out, and I can definately say, it's CRAP!!! All of it is bullshit, all they do is explain the general idea of the ollie, they don't even troubleshoot... SO, I already know the general idea. SO, they say, practice. I've been practicing for like days now, even though their not really serious or anything... LOL

Second, Maybe I'm learning guitar next year and I'm thinking of quitting Ace-Edventure next year and thinking more bout skateboarding, guitar and the deadly PMR. Hopefully, my cousin, Si Ven, will move near my house before next year so we can hang out and do some stuff together. She's going for guitar lessons like me too. So it's cool. And, she's the same age as me, all we need now is to like stay near each other and then we can help each other, which is AWESOME!!!!!

Third, I'm only going to Singapore if my grades are satisfactory to my aunt. Which is like :a)Geo, English, Maths, B.M, Science/Sejarah(my choice) gets A.
WTF!!!!! How am I gonna get that, I can't even pass maths, let alone get A for it. I'm not some God!!! The only reason she wants me to do this is because she says I need to get a 'good job' or something like that. But, I think that's BULL. Wanna know why? a)The world's gonna end in 2012 anyways.
b) I wanna be a pro skateboarder, what does Algebra has anything to do with skateboarding?

Well, I think that's ALL for today. Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment