Friday, March 19, 2010

Local Park



Hi, so I went to the park today and I saw my friend. She was jogging and I was cycling with my brother. Anyways, remember bout the mini skateboard park in one of my earlier posts? Well, when I got there, there weren't any kids, so I was pretty happy, as I thought the kids stopped playing these ridiculous things.

So, I thought maybe I could go there tomorow and skateboard over there, considering there are no kids to get hurt with me. So after cycling for a few rounds, the kids came. I was annoyed. This is stupid. What's so fun about running up and down these ramps.

And lately, Voons has been disturbing me at really bad times, sorry Voons, but I'm always busy when you drop by. I dunno why, I'm just busy. XD. You know, when I read the Movie Book, you know, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, the book I mentioned in my last post, didn't have Holly Hills or Heather Hills in it. So, I went Googling, and I found out that Holly Hills is going to be replaced by Angie. The actress' name is Chloe Moretz, posting her pic now.

Anyways, you guys wanna know how the Cheese would look like? Lemme show you. Looks sick right? Well, that's all for today. Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment