Friday, March 19, 2010

Bro Watching Supernatural

So, my bro asked me to watch Supernatural, so I'm gonna watch it soon. So, I'm gonna make this post short. Oh, nevermind, he's watching Ben 10 at the moment. I'm gonna go Ipoh tomorow, and then, my holiday will be over, and then I'll get my test results. I haven't even finished homework yet. Oh well, that's life, right? You procastinate, and finally you panic. In case you guys don't know what procastinate is, it's putting off something you don't like to do, or something which is boring until the last minute, XD.

Anyways, my bro onned the disc, but I don't really feel like watching it, so I'm gonna make this post longer, I try to update my blog everyday so you guys will have stuff to read and not feel bored. But, sometimes, there really isn't anything to talk about. So, maybe I'll post something tomorow, maybe I won't.

Well, that's all about today. Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment