Sunday, December 5, 2010

House Of Night Series

Hey guyz, I know I've been gone for the past few days, but in my defence, I was too bz playing water and going on Biker Buddy Association Adventure Club. We just cycle around town cuz' we're bored. We've cycled from USJ11 to USJ9 and then to USJ10 (Taipan) to buy a craft knife, I wanted a butterfly knife, but then found out it was illegal, and I can't find a pocket knife, so I went to buy a craft knife, and I am proud to say I've knicked someone. But I'm not proud to say that it was my brother and it was a accident. But seriously, the cut's not that deep.

Oh, and I bought a new book, it's the first book of the House Of Night series and it's called Mark. It's a vampire book. Look, I'm not reading vampire books just because Twilight came out. I know I have loads of books bout vamps like Darren Shan the Saga, The Larten Crespley Saga, Twilight, (I sold the book) and House Of Night. But in my defence, I got hooked to Darren Shan BEFORE Twilight came out. And I don't really go out looking for vampire books. I just walk around the bookshop, usually Popular or MPH and look around, if I see some interesting book over, I'll pick it up, (yes, I DO judge a book by it's cover) and read the summary, if I like what I see about the summary, I'll open the book and read the first few chapters or pages, depending on how much time I have in the bookshop. And if I think the book's awesome, I'll go for it. Usually, it just takes me a few pages to know if that book's awesome or not. If I can visualize what I read, then yeah, I know the book's awesome.

The biggest mistake I did was Twilight Series. I didn't read the summary, I didn't do research. My cousin sis said it was a good book and I bought it. Biggest mistake ever. RM100+ down the drain. But, thankfully, I was able to sell it out. So yeah, back to the book, Marked.

The summary is pretty much like this:
In this world, vampires exist. They don't bite you or anything, if you're chosen, you're marked with a cresent like Tattoo on your forehead, then, you have to go to some boarding school to learn about being a vampire and stuff. These all takes 4 years. By 4 years, if your body rejects the Change of the Vampire, you're dead. I ain't gonna tell you the story though. You'll love it if you're obsessed with books like me.

Enough with the books, I'm sounding like a nerd now. But now, I'm going to spout more nerdy stuff about space. I've always been intrigued about space. I mean, there's a lot to learn out there, like other living things. NO, I do not mean long green face, black beady eyes and abducts you. I'm talking bout humans like us, but living in other planets. I mean, why not? The galaxy is a large place and astrologist have only made it to the Milky Way. And besides, there's more than 1 sun and there's thousands of meteorites. I mean, Earth was created by stars. See, stars crash at each other and cause them to merge or something. Don't ask me how... Earth was once a deserted place, full of poisonous gas and stuff, but then another planet crashed into earth and some fusion chemical reaction thingy happened, this creating rain and lightning, thus creating life.

So if some people say we come from the sea, they're wrong, we come from the galaxy. Every molecule in our body is from space. So yeah. Pluto is now included in the planet called 'Dwarf Planets', I forgot the other 2 planets' names. Now that is totally unfair, just because Pluto is small, doesn't make IT/HIM/HER a dwarf, that's like calling me a midget! Yes, I've been called a midget by my cousin brother at times, but that's totally different, he's just freakishly tall.

Anyways, that's bout it for today, I've bored you enough from spouting nonsense. So yeah, Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment