Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let Me In

Best movie ever. Seriously. Best movie ever. You HAVE to watch it, then after you watch it, go to my wall, and click on a link for people's choice awards and VOTE for it!!!!!!

Well, the show's basically bout this 12 year old vampire girl, Abby (Chloe Grace Moretz) and this little squirt, Owen ( I don't know his name). The vampire story is great, cuz':
1. They DON'T sparkle under the sun, they grow red and burn!!!!
2. This is pretty stupid but you'll have to invite them into ur hse or they'll just bleed and bleed and bleed till they die.
3. They need blood, and it's not 'vegetarian' blood.
4. It's so much better than Twilight.

If you'd ask me a few days ago about what my favorite movie was, I'd reply Harry Potter, but now, it's Let Me In the whole way. It's 18PG and kinda gory and disgusting, but otherwise, a good show, nonetheless. If I had to rate my Top 10 favorite movies, it would be:

10. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
9. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
8. The Simpsons Movie
7. Alice In Wonderland
6. Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
4. Toy Story 3
3. Click
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
1. LET ME IN


LOlz, that's it for tonight, bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment