Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bloggin Like Hell

Recently, I've been blogging, you know, basic stuff, but I think now, I'm updating like once per day or maybe once every two days, and that's a lot. Cuz' I have a very short attention span. Guess the holidays is already messing with me... Anyways, I'm blogging cuz' I found this Let Me In deleted scene that did not make the movie. And I'm trying to watch it, but my mom is washing the clothes and since the volume of the video is really soft, I decided to wait.

No, my laptop is not in my room. I have nothing in my room except a few shelves, a bed, a cupboard and a small table... My laptop is in the dining room, which is pretty handy, since I'm practically facing the laptop all day, so I eat in front of the laptop. I only leave the laptop when I'm scolded, bathing, or need to use the bathroom. I have no life... I suck...

No comments:

Post a Comment