Wednesday, November 17, 2010

61st Post

OK, this is the official 61st post of my very much neglected blog. To tell the truth, I'm only blogging cuz' I feel guilty for the people who reads my blog and I like the cute little hamster. Anyways, I'm kinda hooked to listening to Eminem these days, his songs are great. They're meaningful, well, most of them. I'll give an example, this is the one everyone knows, Love the Way You Lie. It's about domestic violence. I'm sure you guys are all familiar with domestic violence, but I'll write it down cuz' I need to really fill up this post. Domestic violence can be broadly defined as a pattern of abusive behaviors by one or both partners in an intimate relationship such as marriage, dating, family, friends or cohabitation.[1] Domestic violence has many forms including physical aggression (hitting, kicking, biting, shoving, restraining, slapping, throwing objects), or threats thereof; sexual abuse; emotional abuse; controlling or domineering; intimidation; stalking; passive/covert abuse (e.g., neglect); and economic deprivation.[1] Alcohol consumption[2] and mental illness[3] can be co-morbid with abuse, and present additional challenges when present alongside patterns of abuse.

Sorry it's long, you can skip it. I took it from Google since I found it hard to explain in my own words. Lolz. Anyways, there's more, but I'm too lazy to explain. Sorry. Moving on, we land on the topic that's mostly on people's blog currently.( Well, I think....)

The last day of school! I'm not gonna go on a lengthy discription ( I dunno how to spell discription) about how the day was, since it was raining all day. But we played water, we were splashing everyone. And uhm... unfortunately, one of my fren got pissed, so I apologized to her and we're cool. Lolz. I don't really like arguements cuz' it just makes everyone sad. The term 'everyone' here means me and my friend.

Well, that's what happened during the last day of school, oh, and we played Pepsi Cola, yes, I know, lame. And almost everyone was easy to kill, except Jia Le. We ended up giving up. That's all I guess...................................

Well, I did a bad job at this post, so many spellin mistakes and it;s kinda short. Oh well, maybe during the second week of the holidays. Till then, Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment