Monday, May 31, 2010

Wow!!!

Sooo, long time no post anything. Sorry, anyways, terrible start of the week, Failed at Sej. My Moral is A, Science is average, C. KH too. Tmr Maths, Geo, English. English is the only thing I look forward to. I'm probably gonna fail Maths like I did last Semester, and Geo, well, I doubt I'll get an A, I'd be happy to even get a B.

Tmr got English tuition. Ace-Edventure. Have to do presentation...
Can't wait for the hols...
Someone hacked Mike's account, so delete him...
I need a job, I'm saving for a doggie!! ^^

Topic: Dog
I want a dog, well, to be specific, I want a Siberian Husky, problem is, they're difficult to take care of... I dun really mind any dog, just as long as it has spiky eared, and cute as a puppy and kinda 'yeng'... XD

Topic: Save The Earth
So, school. I'm not saying this because I hate school or anything, well, I do, but, that's not the point. U see everyone going SAVE THE ENVIROMENT and crap like that, well, going to school DESTROYS THE ENVIROMENT, textbooks? We hardly use it. Notebooks? Waste our ink and then throw it away after the end of the year. SO? The point u ask. The point is, when the world runs out of trees, are we going to care? Humans panick at the last minute. Stupid. But true. If we don't take action now, generations after us are going to suffer extreme heat, we might have to live underground!!!

You know what's making the ozone layer thinner and thinner? Scientists!!! They try out their nuclear bombs and all that, let me ask u this? What good is war when u lose the one u love? What good is money when the world is about to end? What good is making a spaceship and living on it until u run outta supplies? NOTHING!!! Why don't we just live in peace? Why don't we appreciate the world? Why don't we appreciate our EARTH!?
Lemme ask u another question. If some billionaire who ruins the world but respects his parents. Most ppl might say that's the right thing to do, yea, it is. But, our real parent is the earth!!!

Without the earth, would our parents even exist? NOOOOOOOO, ur great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather wouldn't even been born without EARTH, so why are we hurting the place that gave us life? Cuz humans are just conceited, vain and so on. We might think animals are dumber, but in truth, they're smarter, you don't see them destroying the world for their own needs right???? NOOOOOO!!!

Well, that's all for now. Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment