Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sorry

OK, it's been a long time now since I posted anything new, I know this blog is gonna be neglected soon, but, it's like no one ever reads my blog, and when I say no one, I mean no one, it gets really boring without anyone talking in the cbox, even though I told my very very very few readers to comment on anything.

Anyways, today Mun Wai and Dylan showed up, we did pretty much nothing, OK, not nothing, we did some of our projects, and then we went out to skateboard, but none of us dared to go down the ramp, so we got bored, hung out for a while and then my aunt came lo. It's like so stupid, I think it's only 1 hour? And she was like, you went for a long time you know! I was pissed.

So, we went back and played PS2, Dylan wanted to play on my laptop, but I was like no cuz' he's a freaking addict. And, I found out some guy called KevJumba, well, he's kinda funny, better than NigaHiga, NigaHiga is kinda boring nowadays without his frenz, he's getting less and less viewers, Smosh is still OK, well, make sure you check out KevJumba on Youtube, he's better than NigaHiga.

And for the next thing, I want you readers to do a mental exercise, it's very easy, just say "Alpha Kenny Body" really fast. If you still don't get it, you can post a comment ON THE CBOX and ask me, pls, I'm begging you, post something there!

Well, as I was saying, today Mun Wai and Dylan came to my house while Carolyn, Yong Ning and Wai Yee went to Yoshnaa's house, I should've went to Yoshnaa's house, it's more fun. T.T

They got really cool vids, so make sure you check it out tmr, on fb, well, Wai Yee and Yong Ning has em', Carolyn and Yoshnaa, I dun think so. LOL. But seriously, check it out, and also remeber to check KevJumba on Youtube.

Well, there's nothing much to say right? I don't wanna bore you readers. XD. You very very very little readers. XD. Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment