Thursday, May 6, 2010

Softball

LOL. So, I was playing softball in PJK time with my buddies, and I'm really satisfied, I mean, I got to slide and catch the ball, tat was wat I really wanted all along. LOL. Anyways, I'm going into one of my daydream moods again, so, this time, I though bout if my high school buddies really formed a softball team, who would be in it and for wat they would be in it for. Even got explanation. XD

1. Team Captain/Pitcher-Boey Jie Ting
2. Catcher-Yoshnaa (Catcher is the one who kneels down and catches the ball if the opponent strikes)
3. First Baseman-Carolyn (The one who "jaga" the first base) (And yes, you dun touch the cone, you touch the opponent with the ball before he/she reaches the base ur protecting)
4. Second Baseman-Yong Ning
5. Shortstop-Yeej (Me)(Fields the balls hit to the infield between second and third base)
6. Third Baseman-Jia Le
7. Outfielders (Left)-Alice
8.(Right)-Sofia
9.(Middle)-Aina (Positioned beyond the infield, they catch and field “fly balls,” line drives, and ground balls hit into the outfield.)

10-13. Substitues (When player cannot attend or are hurt, they step in)

And I think we have a name already? LOL
Stupid name la
G.A.P
XD
I know my frens will be like, stupid la! And other stuff. LOL

This is for Caorlyn and Yoshnaa : Ur performances were AWESOME today. Eve though ur not in my team, I congratulate you. -salutes-

THat's all for today. Bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment