Monday, March 22, 2010

Wish List...

OK, this is just a quick post as I had nothing to do...
My Wish List

1. Someone would teach me how to skateboard
2. Someone would give me RM200
3. Someone would bring me to SF002, 2nd Floor, Bukit Bintang Plaza, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia so I can spend my RM200.
4. Someone would bring me to the Shah Alam or Petaling Jaya skatepark
5. Someone would take an interest in skating with me.
6. Someone would buy for me all sorts of stuff for my skateboard.
7. I can be a professional skateboarder

That's my wishlist. If anyone can fulfill even one of them, I'd be happy. I'm saving my money up now to buy skateboarding shoes, a skateboard with metal trucks and good wheels, a helmet, knee and elbow pads, tools for my skateboard, extra trucks and wheels, and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment