Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Blog...

I feel lame...
LOL!
Joking, but, it's kinda awkward with my brother sitting next to me and reading everything I type...
Told him he can't use my laptop today...
He went...
Still feel lame...
Hopefully, I might be able to go bowling tomorow...
Or to the Cyber Cafe...
Hopefully, I don't have to do any homework tomorow...
Hopefully, I'll stop poting nonesense in my new blog...
Hopefully, this blog lasts longer than the previous one...
Hopefully, I'll stop using the word 'hopefully' in the beginning of every sentence...
Hopefully, I'll stop now...
Hopefully, I won't...

OK! What the hell was I talking about!? Feel idiotic... Made a new blog... Hope you guys will like it... Probably you won't... But still, hopefully... OK, I'll shut up now...

No comments:

Post a Comment